This privacy notice for The 3H Foundation (we, us or our) describes how and why we might collect, store, use and/or share (process) your information when you use any of our services such as when you:
- Visit our website at the3hfoundation.org.uk
- Engage with us in other related ways, including registering or applying for services.
Our Contact Details
The 3H Foundation
Unit B2 Speldhurst Buinsess Park
Kent TN3 0AQ
What information we collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register or apply for a service with us or when you contact us expressing an interest in obtaining information about our services.
The personal information we collect depends on the content of your interactions with us and the service you apply or register for.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- phone number
- email address
- mailing address
- financial details
- disability information
- caring responsibilities
When necessary, with your consent or as otherwise permitted by application law, we process the following categories of sensitive information:
- financial information
- health information
How we process your information
We process your information for a variety of reasons depending on how you interact with our services including:
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of our services – we may process your information to provide you with the requested services.
- To respond to your enquiries/offer support – we may process your information to be able to respond to your enquiries and solve any potential issues you may have with your required services.
- To send administrative information to you – we may process your information to send you details about our services, changes to our terms and policies or other similar information.
What legal basis do we comply with to process your information.
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason to do so under applicable laws.
The GDPR require us to explain the valid legal basis we rely on in order to process your personal information:
- Consent We may process your information if you have given us permission (consent) to use it for a specified purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Performance of a contract We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing you with services.
- Legal Obligations We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information in evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
When and with whom do we share your personal information
We may share information in specific situations described below:
Vendors, Consultants, and other third-party service providers. We may share your data with third-party service providers who support our services and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with our third-party service providers which help safeguard your personal information. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do so. They will also not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us.
The third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Web and Mobile Analytics – Google Analytics
- Website Hosting – Edge Hosting
- Holiday Companies – These may change but we will advise you which company we are using upon application.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
How long do we keep your information and how is it stored.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the service requested unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Your information is stored securely either electronically or paper based. Although no electronic transmission over the internet can be 100% secure, we have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Your Data and Privacy rights
Under data protection law you have rights including:
Your rights of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information that you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You have the right to object to us processing your information for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from your marketing communications at any time by contact, by return email telephone or letter.
You are not required to pay any charge to exercise any of your rights.
How to complain.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details at the top of this policy.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your date.
The ICO address
Information Commissioners office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
ICO Website www.ico.org.uk