The 3H Foundation is in constant need of funds to support our programmes but now more than ever.
With the cost of living crisis and many people with disabilities and carers are desperate for a break away or a period of respite especially after living with the pandemic.
We cannot support people without your help and fundraising is a brilliant way to help The 3H Foundation.
How you can help…
- Set up a birthday fundraiser
- Talk to your employer about matched giving
- Choose us as your charity for sponsored walks, runs and cycles
- Hold a cake sale at your school/college
How your fundraising helps…
- £5: From as little as £5 you can make a difference to people with disabilities and carers. The 3HFoundation runs a number of programmes including respite hampers, holiday grants, supported holidays, afternoon teas and activity challenges. Every penny really does make a difference.
- £50: Provides a young carer with a hamper full of respite activities to help them have time for themselves and to acknowledge the work they do caring for their loved ones.
- £300: Provides a holiday carer grant for two people to have a period of respite away from their caring role.
- £1800: Enables a person with disabilities to have an adventurous holiday away independent of the regular carers.